Caring for your Candle
Congratulations on being the proud owner of a Coco Comma Candle!
To ensure a safe and fragrant burn each time you enjoy your candle, please refer to our care instructions below.
- Never leave a candle unattended and keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Extinguish a candle if it repeatedly smokes, flickers, or the flame is too high.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches, and debris at all times.
- Burn your candle between one and four hours at a time for best results.
- Always remove the candle dust cover before you burn.
- Before you light your candle each time, your wick should be trimmed to 1/4" and re-positioned to the center.
- A draft is a candle's worst enemy. Keep your candle away from ceiling fans, high traffic areas, and vents.